We are proud to anounce the acceptance of 13 submissions: seven as full-papers, five as short-papers, and one poster.
Thank you very much for your valuable contribution to SERP4IoT 2019!
List of accepted submissions:
- Snehasis Banerjee and M Girish Chandra. A Software Framework for Procedural Knowledge based Collaborative Data Analytics for IoT.
- Aleksandr Lepekhin, Alexandra Borremans, Sami Jantunen and Igor Ilin. A Systematic Mapping Study on Internet of Things Challenges.
- Tansu Aşıcı, Burak Karaduman, Raheleh Eslampanah, Moharram Challenger, Joachim Denil and Hans Vangheluwe. Applying Model Driven Engineering Techniques to the Development of Contiki-based IoT Systems.
- Steven Reiss. IoT End User Programming Models.
- Orges Cico. Reliable IoT Systems for Improving Quality Of Life Through The Exploitation of Cloud, Mobile and BLE Low Energy Based Technologies. Case Study: Battery Charge Protect.
- Andrew Truelove, Farah Naz Chowdhury, Omprakash Gnawali and Mohammad Amin Alipour. Users Issues in using the Internet of Things Systems.
- Zayan El-Kaheld, Hamid Mcheick and Fabio Petrillo. WiFi Coverage Range Characterization for Smart Space Applications.
- Nadine Kashmar, Mehdi Adda, Mirna Atieh and Hussein Ibrahim. A New Dynamic Smart-AC Model Methodology to Enforce Acess Control Policy in IoT Layers.
- Elizabeth Reilly, Matthew Maloney, Michael Siegel and Gregory Falco. A Smart City IoT Integrity-First Communication Protocol via an Ethereum Blockchain Light Client.
- Mehboob Hasan Rohit, Zarin Tarannum Hoque, S M Mujibul Karim and Shahnewaz Siddique. Cost Efficient Automated Pisciculture Assistance System using Internet of Things (IoT).
- Hironori Washizaki, Nobukazu Yoshioka, Atsuo Hazeyama, Takehisa Kato, Haruhiko Kaiya, Shinpei Ogata, Takao Okubo and Eduardo B. Fernandez. Landscape of IoT Patterns.
- Davino Mauro Junior, Walber Rodrigues, Kiev Gama, José A. Suruagy and Paulo André da S. Gonçalves. Towards a Multilayer Strategy Against Attacks on IoT Environments.
- Narayana Sashi Rekha Dada and Aditya Allamraju. IOT based Air Pollution Monitoring and Control Mechanism using UAVs.